After two months of avoiding setting specific reading goals, I’m picking back up in February and sharing what I expect/hope to read and do this month. School is clearly my first priority, but hopefully there will be time for some other enjoyable and bookish things as well.
- Live Without You by Sarah Grace Grzy
- Christian Fiction; Clean Romance, YAish (really only because the protagonists are under 30)
- The epitome of cozy/aesthetic Christian YA, this book is one of my favorites and I recently started rereading it.
- When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin
- Historical Fiction (WW2)
- I would like to read this, her second-most-recent release, before the one that just came out (Until Leaves Fall in Paris). This is my lowest priority for this month.
- How to Read a Book by Mortimer J. Adler
- My professor assigned us to read sections of this book for class. I would like to read the entire book, if I have time. And, yes, I find it incredibly ironic that in my final semester of grad school for library science I have been assigned to read a book titled How to Read a Book!
Other February Goals
- Celebrate some family members birthdays
- Stay caught up with school projects, and get ahead on the readings
- Change the displays at work that I’m responsible for
- Complete my library’s Winter Reading Challenge by finishing 5 books before the end of February
- Post here at least twice a week
- Watch the Olympics – at least keep up with the figure skating competitions
That’s all for this month! Nothing big or overly exciting planned, which is fine with me. Do you have any sweet reading plans this month?
Until the next chapter,