Another month, another TBR list! There are so many good books on the horizon, Reader, and this month’s lineup is one I’m particularly excited about! I’ve got several genres represented this month, as well as a favorite author and a handful who are new to me. As always, I probably won’t make it through all of these books in July, but it’s a good starting point and this list will help me stay close to on-track for the reading goals I set for myself for this year.
July TBR List
- Finish reading these carryovers:
- Americanon: An Unexpected U.S. History in Thirteen Bestselling Books by Jess McHugh; Nonfiction – History, Literature
- Jo: A Graphic Novel by Kathleen Gros; graphic novel modernization(ish) of Little Women aimed at YA readers
- Piranesi by Susanna Clarke; Fantasy? Science Fiction?
- Read this book from my June TBR list which I didn’t get to:
- Discernment (Legacy Chronicles #3) by Lauren H. Salisbury; biblically-inspired Science Fiction
- Then (if school and life are calm enough) read these books:
Other July Goals
- Commemorate Jane Austen July by watching a film adaptation of one of her works – most likely Mansfield Park or Persuasion to go along with the readalong
- Participate to some degree in Plastic Free July (I’ve got a full post on this topic in the works)
- Keep up with school, especially the IT group project that is due at the end of the month
- Post here twice a week (or more)
- Interact on bookstagram even if I don’t have time to post my own content there
These monthly TBRs often look so small and easy to achieve to me, but then when I’m actually working on these things they feel much more ambitious! Reading time really is unpredictable at this point anyways, because of school taking up most of what would otherwise be free time.
Are you participating in any challenges or events this month, Reader? I look forward to hearing (and talking) about everything we read this month!
Until the next chapter,