- Finish reading these carryovers from March:
- Irrepressible Reformer: A Biography of Melvil Dewey by Wayne A. Wiegand
- A Poetics of Orthodoxy by Benjamin P. Myers
- Read this nonfiction book in the mornings:
- Hope in Times of Fear by Timothy Keller
- Keep up with required school readings, and don’t get distracted by fiction
Other April Goals
- Complete all school presentations/projects at a high quality and maintain straight A’s
- Post at least once a week, preferably twice, and include Spell the Month in Books on the 10th
- Research Snake Plant care to see if there is anything extra I should be doing for my plant as we move out of the dormant season and the growing season
Again, not a lot planned for this month, but the things that are going on take a lot of attention and time! There are only about six weeks of school left, so while it looks like the number of assignments I have to do is shrinking greatly, the amount of time the remaining assignments will take is increasing.
What are your goals for this month? Are there any books you are excited to read, or dreading reading for school?
Until the next chapter,