This page is where I keep track of my progress toward various reading goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year. For a detailed explanation of these goals, see this post.
Read a Book Set on Each Continent
- North America:
- The Blue Castle – Canada
- South America:
- Australia: Birrarung Wilam
Read 15+ Books Set in Different States prioritizing the following which I have not read a book set in for at least the past 2 years*
- Oklahoma: Lapse Americana, Elegy for Trains, and An American Sunrise
- Washington and Tennessee: Tune It Out
- New York: Irrepressible Reformer, Radiant Child, Katie the Catsitter, and The Tale of the Mandarin Duck
- North Carolina: Meg & Jo, Beth & Amy, and Jo: A Graphic Novel
- Florida: Merci Suarez Changes Gears
- Colorado: Linked
- Georgia: Luciana
- Louisiana: A Nest for Celeste
External & Seasonal Challenges
What’s in a Name? Hosted by Carolina Book Nook
#NewYearsReads2021 hosted by Elza Kinde
Louisa May Alcott Reading Challenge hosted by In the Bookcase
My Local Library’s Summer Reading Program
Goal: read 600 minutes between June 1 & July 31.
Goal achieved 7/9/21!
A Literary Christmas Reading Challenge hosted by In the Bookcase
This challenge will take place after Thanksgiving.
*The states I have not read a book set in for at least the past two years are: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, & Wyoming
This page will be updated at least once a month to reflect my progress on each goal.